- Your talk can be uploaded after registration opens (2pm Sunday). We ask presenters to ensure their talks are uploaded before 0745 on the day of their session. Failing this, please make sure your talk is uploaded during the break before your session.
- Label your talk LASTNAME_DAY_SESSION
- To upload your talk, go to your room during a break or before talks begin. Transfer the file from USB to the room's laptop: on the desktop, drag and drop your presentation file into the folder named with the DAY and TIME of your talk session.
- Talks must be in powerpoint (.ppt or .pptx) or PDF (.pdf). Both 4:3 and 16:9 dimensions are acceptable.
- Talks will be run on laptops with Windows OS, with internet, sound and video (VLC) capabilities. Please ensure any videos or sound files are embedded in the powerpoint file (or transferred onto the presentation laptop).
- Volunteers and/or AV technicians will be around to help with uploads. Look for the volunteer badges.
- To avoid slow changeover between talks, we will not allow people to use their own laptops (e.g. no Macs, sorry).
- Theatre speakers will have access to a laser pointer, clicker, and microphones. Speakers in other rooms will need to change slides using the arrow keys on the laptop.
Posters can be set up at 14:00 on Sunday, 7 May, and must be taken down by 19:00 on Tuesday, 9 May. Set up your poster on the board with the number associated with your poster on the list. Presenters with even numbers should stand by their poster on Monday from 16:00 to 18:15, and odd numbers on Tuesday from 16:00 to 18:15.